Due to the current situation we are working in a different way.
- Our doors will be closed, however we are still open. Please ring the bell at the door and we will speak to you.
- Face to Face consultations: We aim to provide care over the telephone or via video consulting with the option of be seen at the practice after the telephone consultation. Please be patient with us at this time. We are taking these measures to protect you and our health professionals.
If you have a face to face consultation booked in the next few weeks, these will be done via the telephone instead. The Doctor or Nurse will be phoning you at the day and time you have booked the face to face appointment. If your appointment is deemed not appropriate to be done over the telephone, we will be calling you with different arrangements. Please do not come to the Practice.
- Prescriptions: For those patients on regular medication, if you have a nominated pharmacy, please ask them to order the medication for you on your behalf.
If you do not have a nominated pharmacy - we will accept requests via online access requests and also via email. Please email us your request to LEWCCG.email@example.com adding the name of the pharmacy you wish to collect the medication from.
- Mobile or Phone Number updates - Please do let us know if you have changed your phone number as soon as possible.
- Carers - If you have a carer, please do let us know the name of your carer as well as their contact telephone number.
- Self Isolation note for employer - Use this service if you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer. Click here.
Before using this service, make sure you have checked the coronavirus advice on the NHS website.
If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you can work from home, you will not need an isolation note.
- Please click here for further guidance from the Department of Health.
This app has just been launched with researchers at Guy’s & St Thomas’ & King’s College, Wellcome Trust and NIHR to help slow the spread of #COVID19 and identify at risk cases sooner by self-reporting your symptoms daily, even if you feel well. Download the app https://covid.joinzoe.com/
Guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK and protecting older people and vulnerable adults. Please click here the recent update.
Summary of Advice: