If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your repeat prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
To register for this service, please click on the above link for more information.
If you're already registered, click the link at the top of this page to order your repeat prescription.
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- drop into the box provided outside the surgery entrance.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope if you wish your prescription to be posted back to you. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Practice Pharmacist when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.